Some images of the main character from my current film, i started on him a few weeks back but as I've been filming and building up the environments I've put the back burner a bit. still a bit of work to do mainly on the body and the legs.. Now i can start substituting him into shot as i have been using the 3DSMAx biped as a place holder in my tests so far.
I hired out a Steadicam to film mainly in Brixton Market last Thursday. I filmed pretty early so that most of the market stalls would be shut this would make it easier to replace with my own. Here is a test showing how i intend to track the footage and then comp in my environment and add the robots as well. I have included the original footage for comparison.