Robots of Brixton

Robots of Brixton!!

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Puppets

The Boom Ting blog.. has had its third wind. This time i really am going to try and keep updated. So now we have to make a film?

I have found French a theatre company called "Royal De Luxe" they make huge puppets and put on performances in various Cities around the world. They were in London back in 2 double 0 6 and i think there last show was in Berlin last autumn.

I really like the design and the scale of them. I am also really keen to learn how to animate so i was thinking about somehow weaving the large puppets in some form of another into my narrative. I have two worries, the first is a technical one as i have never really animated before so it may just end up looking rubbish and secondly they may distract from some of the political statements and messages linked with my project.







No comments:

Post a Comment